Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Frisco Youth Theatre Spotlight #4

Name: Brianna S, Frisco Youth Theatre Actor
Hometown: Tampa, Florida
Hobbies: Singing, dancing and acting.
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Birthday cake
Favorite Coffee or Beverage: Frapuccinos
Favorite Color: Pink
How did you hear about FYT?
I found it online and also heard about it from some friends at school
How long have you been involved with FYT? Since January 2015

What productions have you been in? Beauty and the Beast, Chicago, Seussical, Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella and The Little Mermaid

Do you prefer plays or musicals? Musicals
What role / production has been your favorite? Ariel in The Little Mermaid
What other training or background do you have that you would like to share? I have been dancing Ballet and Flamenco since I was 6 years old. I am also in Varsity Choir, Theater II and Theater Production in my high school.
Why did you audition / want to be a FYT ACE?  I want to continue to improve my acting skills, have the opportunity to be around kids who are as passionate as me about musical theatre. Also I want to become a mentor/FYT ambassador for younger actors, dancers and singers.

Name: Sylvia S., mother of Brianna
What did you want your daughter to get out of theatre? Brianna is dedicated to pursuing a career in Musical Theatre. She wants to gain as much experience as possible before she applies to different universities.
Why North Texas Performing Arts/FYT? Because of the variety of productions, directors and performing opportunities offered throughout the year. Also, we love the talented, dedicated and passionate kids that participate in the shows. It is a great learning experience!
What skill set are your bringing to the team of volunteers here at FYT? I have been working in international marketing for more than 22 years. I'm responsible for print media, websites and trade shows worldwide. I do all the creative and customize it in different languages for specific international markets.

Anything else you would like to share? I speak Spanish and French. I also dance Flamenco and I love to paint with pastels and oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment