Monday, October 12, 2015

Frisco Youth Theatre Spotlight #2


Aubrey L, Frisco Youth Theatre Actor


About Aubrey
*Hometown - Plano, TX
*Hobbies -  drawing, theatre, and video games
*Favorite ice cream - chocolate chip cookie dough
*Favorite beverage - strawberry kiwi snapple
*Favorite color - black, red and purple



Aubrey has been involved with PCT since 2009 started Summer Camps.



Aubrey prefers musicals
Aubrey's favorite role was Dorothy Gale in The Wizard of Oz
The Wizard of Oz was her favorite musical performed June 2015 at FYT under the direction of Nick Mann.

As a mom, I want Aubrey to gain confidence, friendships, and enjoy her experience while in rehearsals, and shows at PCT. I am so proud of Aubrey and enjoy every moment I see her tech week and performances. I am the mom that loves to attend every show and see both casts perform.  I cherish every moment my daughter can perform, feel confident on and off stage, as well as, gain more friendships from each show. I feel my daughter works best with positive feedback from directors and her peers.        - Jeanie L.






No comments:

Post a Comment